Daily we get several mails and among these several mails few are of our use. So, we just click on those, and leave the rest as it is. But, as the days move on, and with the average rate of 10 mails per day, in a month we have around 300 to 350 mails having about 100 unread mails left in our inbox. And, your inbox count no longer remains down to zero. It is generally felt that inbox count must remain down to zero so that new arrival’s count can be notified properly. One option is to delete them, but this can’t be considered feasible in any case.
Now, what if you want to mark all these unread mails as read? Gmail has no direct option to do so. That’s why we are providing very easy steps to mark all unread emails in Gmail as read.
Steps to Mark all unread emails in Gmail as read are –
- In the Gmail Search Box type – “is:unread”. This will list down all the unread emails.
- Now use the checkbox which is along with the menu items i.e. Refresh Button & More.
- Once you do that, Gmail will prompt you “All XX conversations on this page are selected. Select all conversations that match this search”
- Click on that. This will select all the unread messages which extend beyond that screen.
- Next hit the Mark as Read button.
It’s done. This will hit the count to zero right there and you will be able to judge the incoming mail counter as soon as the new mail arrives.
Chrome has become one of the most popular web browsers nowadays. So, it will not be senseless task to create chrome app for your website and have it on the chrome web store. Now you can write a basic Chrome app and push it to the Chrome store in less than ten minutes. You need not to bother about tough programming concepts for that. Basically, chrome app adds an icon in Chrome’s New Tab page that takes you to the associated website upon clicking (much like any bookmark).
Simple steps to create chrome app for your website are-
- Download Sample TechLove7-app.zip to your desktop.
- Extract it and open manifest.json file using notepad. The file will look like-
- Then make the following changes-
- Add your website name in Line #2
- Type in a short description of the website in line #3 (it should be less than 132 characters)
- Then replace techlove7.com in lines #5 & #7 with your own website URL that you own.
- Save the manifest.json file.
- Create a 128×128 image to use that as your website logo.
- Save the file as icon.png in the same folder where the manifest.json file is saved.
- Create the Zipped file again to upload in the next step.
- Go to the Chrome Dashboard, login and upload your zip file.
- Choose a category for your app, add a detailed description, some screenshots, a default language and publish your app. That’s it.
You do need to pay Google a one-time registration fee of $5 using Google Wallet to activate your developer account.
The procedure for website hosting using Google Drive involves these easy steps:
- Put all the website possessions in a zip file. You need to have an index.html as that file will be served when someone tries to access the homepage of your site.
- Then click here to upload that zip file to your Google Drive. Once the file has uploaded, the tool will generate the public URL of your website in the same step. Google Drive websites have a URL structure like googledrive.com/host/ and there’s no way to change the default URL.
- If you are using the tool for the first time, you may have to click the “Authorize” button since the script needs your permission to upload that zip file to your Google Drive.
You need to upload your website files to a folder inside Google Drive, set the sharing permissions of that folder as public, open the index.html file that you uploaded in the Google Docs viewer and then click the “Preview” link to get the URL of your website.
Gmail is widely used Email service. Although it is providing its tremendous features that let us to experience world class mailing experiences, there are few more add-ons we require to be facilitated. One of the most common and termed useful lacking add-on in Gmail is about Mail Scheduling. We can’t schedule our emails to be delivered at a future time.
But, here we can help you out. We have listed here a heart-winning solution to this problem. Now, you can schedule your mail for any day, any time as well as you can also track your mail that when your mail was clicked to view. Isn’t this magical!
Simple steps to Schedule Emails in Gmail to Be Sent Later are –
- Download Right Inbox here – for Chrome, for Firefox and for Safari.
- For chrome users just click on and add it to your browser. And for others follow the mentioned steps.
- Now, Go to Gmail and Finish Authentication.You are all set with your browser. Now you can go to Gmail anytime and complete necessary steps for authentication. It will only take 10 more seconds.
- Select a free plan or go for the paid one according to your needs.
- Finish and Start scheduling your mails.
Special Features about Right Inbox-
- Schedule Email
- Any Date/Any Time
- Email Reminders
- Email Tracking
- Click Tracking
- Built for Gmail
There are so many instances when you require to record hangouts in Google+. You must use that recording for the future references in case of many purposes, as an evidence for contract based business deals held online, or as the memories of your dear ones. Here, we are providing a simple and effective method to record your complete hangout.
We will be capturing whatever happened on your screen without your partner being aware that you have recorded the conversation. Any audio during the conversation will also be recorded using the same and will be saved as a video file on your local drive.
To record the hangouts in Google+ follow the very simple steps given below.
1. Download and install the EZVID.
2. To capture the video with audio follow the given steps.
- Click the Capture Screen button
- Click “use advanced settings”
- Click “enable microphone capture”
- Click “START ADVANCED CAPTURE NOW”.
After completing your recording session, you can find your video with full hangout recorded under the following path(for WIN7)- C:/USER/Users/Documents/ezvid/media/<yourfile>
Sometime we need to send some private one time readable note to the recipient which can be used only once. This is generally done to maintain the privacy concerns. To create a self-destructive web note, there is a simple web service available to create One Time Readable Note that is self-destructive, known as Privnote.
Privnotes are used to create the notes which become unavailable as soon as they are read. You just have to type the text in the space provided and a one-time usable hyperlink is generated which can be sent over internet messengers or can be used in Email messages.
The recipient has to only click on that hyperlink; the text will be visible for one time reading. If this link is used again, you’ll find nothing.
There are two interesting features available-
1. To get notified when your note was opened. There’s a read receipt option which can be used for this purpose. Check the box shown in figure and enter your email address on which you want to get notified.
2. If you have sent a wrong note or to a wrong person or at a wrong time, then not to be bothered about, as you can just act innocent by clicking the link before the recipient clicks on it.
Don’t be shocked. You can login into your facebook account by using three different passwords as your facebook has three passwords and three usernames. It is very interesting fact which we are not aware about. It is not the security flaw of facebook, it is the facility provided by facebook to mitigate some headache of login credentials. Just have a look.
FIRST PASSWORD – The original one. Suppose we are having password –
SECOND PASSWORD – Toggle case of the original password.
THIRD PASSWORD – Capitalize first letter.
Why this works?
The significance of the second password is that if by mistake Caps Lock is ON then too users can log in to their account without any ache. Tension
And the Third one is acceptable for to relieve the strains of mobile users. Some mobile phones automatically capitalizes the first letter. So, the first capitalized letter is also allowed in the password.
THREE USERNAMES –
You can use your Email Address. For Example -
You can use your Facebook ‘Username’ as username (if you have created). This can be used without any “@facebook.com”
You can use your Mobile Number (if you have added your mobile number)
Facebook is about a launch a new chat room feature “Host Chat” in which a people will be hosting a chat that can be joined by his/her friends and friends-of-friends without an invitation. It could get Facebook users to meet friends of friends and spend more time on the site.
The Facebook home page’s status update composer currently having buttons for “Update Status” and “Add Photos/Video” will now be loaded with the Facebook chat rooms feature with an option of “Host Chat”.
Host Chat is special because any friend can join without invitation. They will see in their news feed, a story that, a friend is hosting a chat room and they can join that. This will be familiar to Facebook Groups, where anyone in the Group can join a discussion. To grow the chat room facebook takes advantage of news feeds.
Privacy restrictions can be set by the host to decide basically, “Not Allowed”. Host can expel certain users also.
Hangouts by Google will be in tough completion with this Facebook’s effort, to which they bear many similarities. In Google+ Hangout, users can be openly joined, if they are in user’s selected Circles. Hangouts’ immense draw is video chat with up to 10 individuals, and it also offers a lot of other sophisticated media sharing features.